As June appears and spring disappears in to the past, I thought it would be nice to share some of my favourite things from this past month. June is full of wonderful upcoming adventures where i'm sure to collect a few more favourites, but for know I'll let you in on mine!
Asda Strawberry and Vanilla Sparkling Water
Okay, so my first one is super weird but I can't help it - it's amazing! I used to have the mini bottles of this in my pack lunches as a kid, and have loved it ever since. It's a great alternative to typical soft drinks as it flavoured water, with no added sugar, and at only 49p per litre, it's worth buying. It literally tastes like ice cream in a drink - try it!
Tiny Elastic Hair Bobbles
Having straight thin hair, it's really easy to use these when styling my hair for dance. They are ideal for little plaits going into your bun, or for french plaits for shows. You usually get a large quantity in a pack, so they are great for sharing with your friends and if they snap, it's alright - you never seem to run out of them!
Printed Photos
I've started to form quite the collection of printed photos - filling a whole wall with them! However, it is true that picture says a thousand words, and it's really reassuring to know that if you ever lost your phone or broke it or anything, you always have a hard copy back up, that really liven up a room and show you always have these snapshots of happy memories. :)
Gradual Tinted Moisturisers
Lately, i've really been loving gradual tinted moisturisers, as they get rid of that pale look as we near the summer. I've been using a Garnier one (which smells amazing!) and this Dove Summer Glow one. It was about £5.50 from Boots, and it's very subtle and gradual, so no worries for that self tan worry! It is great for if you are going on holiday and don't want to look like a ghost whilst you pick up a tan on the first few days. It also has a really lovely smell and leaves your skin feeling so soft!
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Since I am nearly always on the go and at dance, it's nice to keep one of these in my bag if I didn't have time to shower or if it's been in a ponytail for a long time. One of my favourite things about this the smell, which is a really pretty, sweet flowery smell. I find this product really practical and handy for anyone constantly on the go!
1989 - Taylor Swift
I've loved Taylor for years - from singing Love Story in my kitchen at the grand old age of 9 right up until her killer Bad Blood video. I've had 1989 on repeat for the past few months to get super hyped for her concert in June - I actually can't wait! (STAY TUNED - there will most definitely be a blog post reviewing how amazing the night was, so look forward to that!)
:)
Until next time,
Katie






No comments:
Post a Comment